There is a special, almost mystical connection between a woman and her jewelry. But there is one ritual I sacredly observe every evening, and it tolerates no compromises. Before bed, I always wash my gold jewelry. And I do it exclusively… completely naked.
Many will ask: why this theater? The answer is simple and deep at the same time. Gold is a noble metal, but a capricious one. It absorbs the energy of the day, fatigue, and other people's glances. To wash away this negative energy, gold needs freedom. It loves nudity — purity of intention and a body free from the shackles of clothing.
When I stand at the sink, removing rings, chains, and earrings, I feel the metal relax. Warm water and mild soap wash away the dust of vanity. In that moment there is nothing superfluous: no fabric, no metal, no masks. Just me and my gold.
They say if you wash your jewelry while dressed, you can lose its power or, worse, the jewelry itself. But my experience says otherwise: in this absolute naturalness lies the secret of preservation. Gold, washed by a naked body, seems to receive a charge of protection. It is never lost, because it feels its owner without barriers.
This evening ritual has become a meditation for me. Washing the day's cosmetics off the gold, I cleanse myself as well. And rest assured: the one who washes her gold naked will never lose either her treasures or herself.
.jpg)



Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий